About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm cute and pretty with a sensitive heart which mean can cry easily.. :P

Sunday, February 20, 2011

AGAPE_ 2011_19Feb_Valentine's Day...

Last night, I went to AGAPE organised by League of Extraordinary Young People (LEYP) of Church of Divine Mercy (CDM), Shah Alam.. hmmm.. here, some picture the dinner..:)
Having fun yet not kenyang as the food was too spicy for me.. nevermind ba that..
^^
hmm... chubby face..:)

A picture with jasper & arline.. ^^

Nyam Seng everybody!! The drink was nice but don't know what it was... LOL..(^_^)

Chris: Marry me ladies.. Pleaseeeeee...
The ladies just gave him a smile, don't know what to answer..:P



Everywhere is about posing & taking pictures..:)

This was our gifts from the dinner.. A magazine so called Faces & banana cake..

Table set-up...
*so redddd!!*

Our beloved Parish Priest, Fr. Paulino Miranda..^^

*The waitress..:P


Group photo..^^


The ladies pose!! ^^
hehe.. it's me!! posing2..


A group photo with Fr. Paulino Miranda..

That's all for AGAPE.. Hope U enjoy it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment