About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm cute and pretty with a sensitive heart which mean can cry easily.. :P

Monday, February 21, 2011

Camping with KUBM_CDM

I thought I already updated my camping trip here.. Hurm.. Never mind then, let's check this out!! On the 4th February 2011, where Chinese New Year day, I followed KUBM CDM to Semenyih for a camping trip.. I really had fun during the camp, where I released my tension at the waterfall & the river.. We eating, bathing, singing & dancing in the Joy of The Lord..
Really thanked the KUBM for the opportunity to join them in this camp.. Enjoy the picture which I downloaded from facebook... Enjoy!! ^^

Beatrice, the water girl.. she can play with water from morning till evening.. never get bored one.. ^^

The food is ready to serve! The bamboo table was made by the KUBM.. really nice right??

Posing again!! hehe..
here, we have gesscy, dady david & abg johanes..

pose again!! I like this picture!!^^

Cutting the pork in traditional way.. ^^
*then, it become curry pork which cooked by mumy dewi.. Yummy!

BBQ!! besides, cooking inside the bamboo make the dishes more delicious.. here we have ayam pansoh, where they cooked the chicken inside the bamboo.. u should try it sometimes?

Food preparation in progress..

Waiting for dinner...
Bro.lamhot sing a song for us..
That is mumy dewi, laying down between me & gesscy..

This is dady david with kavina..^^

Memory to remember.. Picture taken by gesscy.. ^^

Love this picture.. ^^
Really Enjoy!!!!
That's all guys...<3


No comments:

Post a Comment